Berkshire Eye Center accepts most insurances including but not limited to the following medical and vision insurance carriers:
- Health New England
- United Healthcare
- Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO/PPO
- EyeMed/ Tufts
- Boston Med
- MA Health/ Medicaid MA
- Medicaid NY (Valatie office only)
- Davis Vision (Valatie Office only)
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:00am-6:00pm, Saturday: 8:00am-2:00pm
Scheduling an Appointment:
When making an appointment with us over the phone, please be sure to have all of your insurance information available at the time you book your appointment. We will need the name of your insurance carrier, your ID number, the primary cardholder’s date of birth and social security number and your contact/demographic information. If you are calling to schedule an appointment for a family member, you will need to make sure you have all of their current information for their insurance and demographics as well.
- If you require handicap assistance, please have a family member, friend or assistant come with you to your appointment.
- If the patient does not speak English, the patient must bring a translator with them to their appointment.
- Please make sure to bring in your insurance card or proof of insurance at each visit with us.
Emergency and After Hours:
Please do not hesitate to call (413) 445-4564 if an emergency situation arises.Time is set aside in the schedule for emergencies. If you call after office hours, instructions will be given to reach the doctor on call. If you need to leave a message, the doctor will be paged and your call will be returned in minutes.
Berkshire Eye Center: Patient Form (pdf download)
We are excited to inform you that we are now offering the option to fill out all of your patient forms from the comfort of your home. However, even if you fill out all your paperwork online ahead of time, please make sure that you still bring in your insurance card and any other important referral or medical records paperwork needed at the time of your appointment.
Thank you and have a great day!